Intersection Accident Lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
If you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta intersection collision, your physical recovery is probably not your only concern. You may also be struggling with the following questions:
- How am I going to pay off my medical bills following injuries sustained in the intersection car accident?
- What about my lost earnings?
- Who can help me secure my finances?
The experienced intersection accident lawyers at Mulholland & Sutlive, LLC, in Atlanta understand the financial and emotional hardships a car accident victim can experience. Insurance companies typically refuse to give claimants full and fair compensation. This can be extremely frustrating, especially when serious damages are involved. Our Atlanta car accident attorneys possess insider knowledge of insurance companies, and we can use this knowledge to get you the compensation you need and deserve. To get started on the road to recovery, call us today at (770) 350-2691.
What Are the Common Causes of Intersection Accidents?
The majority of intersection accidents are caused by driver error. Although all motorists have the legal duty to watch out for dangers and prevent foreseeable accidents, some behave negligently and/or recklessly on the road, causing crashes for which they can be held liable. Common forms of negligent driving behavior that often contribute to intersection accidents include the following:
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Fatigued driving
- Distracted driving, especially talking or texting while driving
- Failing to stop at red lights
- Changing lanes in an intersection
- Turning left into the path of an oncoming vehicle
Intersection accidents can also be caused by bad road design and negligent maintenance: inadequate signage, malfunctioning traffic signals, inappropriate speed limits, etc. In this case, the government entity responsible for maintaining the roads in the area may be held liable for damages.
What Are the Most Dangerous Intersections in Atlanta?
The following intersections are notorious for being crash hotspots and should be avoided whenever possible:
- Interstate 285 and Interstate 85, also known as the Spaghetti Junction
- Bolton Road and Marietta Road
- Campbellton Road and Barge Road
- 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue
- Peachtree Street and Buford Highway
- Peachtree Street and 14th Street
If forced to traverse any of these intersections, proceed with extreme caution and do not forget to also look out for bicyclists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians.
Call Our Atlanta Intersection Car Accident Attorneys for Help
After a car crash, it is your job to reach out to an experienced attorney. It is our job to get you the compensation you need to fully recover. Our Atlanta intersection car accident attorneys are ready and willing to take on your case and will fight aggressively for an optimal outcome. Contact Mulholland & Sutlive, LLC, today at (770) 350-2691 for a free consultation.