Catastrophic Injury Attorneys in Atlanta, Georgia
Gaining compensation for medical bills is the first step. There’s also the pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of earning capacity, and other damages to account for. It is not uncommon for victims to be entitled to hundreds of thousands, even millions of dollars in damages after a catastrophic injury accident.
At Mulholland & Sutlive, LLC, our experienced Atlanta personal injury attorneys have represented countless clients who have suffered paralysis, severe brain damage, and other debilitating conditions due to another’s careless actions. We know the challenges victims and their families endure in such situations, and fight hard to get them the justice they deserve and maximize their compensation. For more information about pursuing your legal rights, call us today at (770) 350-2691. We offer initial case evaluations at no cost.
What Are Examples of Catastrophic Injuries?
There are many types of injuries that can be classified as catastrophic and have long-lasting effects. Some of the most common catastrophic injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries – Significant damage to the brain can result in physical and mental disabilities. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 1.7 million people sustain a traumatic brain injury every year.
- Spinal cord injuries – Depending on its location and severity, a spinal cord injury can cause paralysis in parts of the body.
- Amputations – Victims may be unable to return to work or even perform daily activities due to their amputation injury.
- Bone fractures – Even after a fracture mends, the victim may be left with decreased strength and mobility along with other long-term effects.
- Burn injuries – Permanent disfigurement and nerve damage often result from severe burns.
- Organ damage – When the heart, lungs, or other vital organ is damaged, it could affect every aspect of the victim’s life.
We Provide Expert Legal Counsel in Atlanta
Catastrophic injuries can occur in a wide variety of circumstances, and the liable party can be anyone from an individual property owner to a large company or government entity. Whatever your case may involve, we will ensure just compensation from the liable party by building you a solid case using:
- Careful analyses of accident reports and police records,
- Witness statements that support your side of the story,
- Photos and videos of the accident and related damages,
- Testimonies from accident reconstruction specialists, medical experts, and other relevant professionals, and
- Other pieces of evidence that prove fault and establish negligence as an element of the responsible party’s actions or behaviors which led to the accident.
Additionally, we will talk to the insurance adjustor in your stead to prevent the reduction or denial of your claim. If negotiations do not work out, we are willing to take matters to court.
We Take Our Clients’ Cases to the Next Level
Our lawyers never, ever settle for less. In each and every case, we explore every available option and choose the path that leads to optimal compensation. Whether you are faced with exorbitant medical expenses, loss of employment, and/or disability, we will assist you in recovering compensation for the full extent of your damages. But don’t just take our word for it – check out our recent case results and see the quality of work we put into our clients’ cases for yourself.
The Sooner You Start, the Better
It is important to keep in mind that time is of the essence in these matters. Vital evidence may be lost or fade with time, plus there is the statute of limitations to consider. So, don’t wait any longer than necessary, and contact Atlanta catastrophic injury attorneys at Mulholland & Sutlive, LLC right now for immediate legal assistance.